The cancellation and refund policy depends solely on the rules set by the respective shipping company and may differ from one to another.
• Tickets can only be canceled under the following conditions, if you have refundable tickets:
- Up to 15 days before departure (up to 30 days for Adriatic routes): 100% refund
- Up to 8 days before departure: 75% refund.
- Up to 24 hours before departure: 50% refund
- Money for “Super Economy” tickets, “Early Booking” reservations or subject to any special offer is non-refundable, does not change (* only for “Super Economy”), after booking for any reason.
• Non-Show : In case of “non-appearance of travelers”, for any reason, there is no possibility of a refund.
• IMPORTANT: In order to receive any refunds for printed tickets, including all their coupons, they must be returned to our office so that we can proceed with a refund.
• The “service fee” of the reservation is non-refundable.
• If you request to change your printed tickets, from 14 days to 48 hours before departure, you must pick up your new tickets from our offices or from the head office of each company.
• If you have already received by courier the printed tickets you want to change, you must deliver them back to our offices, or from the headquarters of each company.
• Requests for change and cancellation are taken into account during the opening hours of our office. Do not hesitate to check the opening hours on our website and consider that the office will remain closed on public holidays in Greece. In case the request is submitted while the office is closed, it will not be processed during the shipment, but on the first date and time that our representatives will be able to handle the case according to the opening hours of our office.
• Tickets can only be changed once and can not be canceled or changed again.
• Instead of canceling your tickets, you can convert them to OPEN (open date tickets) at no extra charge, up to 24 hours before the departure of the ship. These tickets are valid for the same route and company, for a limited period during which you will have to contact us to set a new travel date.
• Loss of Tickets: In case of loss of the ticket, a new one must be purchased. The loss must then be reported in writing, stating the date of the trip, the route and the number of the lost ticket, as well as the number of the new ticket and a photocopy thereof. If, after checking the company’s records, it turns out that the lost ticket did not travel or was not replaced, within one (1) month of the trip, the passenger is entitled to a free ticket of equal value to the lost one.